Author Topic: Atari : A Visual History Book (Concept Project)  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
Re: Atari : A Visual History Book (Concept Project)
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 15:07:52 PM »
Yes, I read a couple of sour comments on social media and some of that was from a former member of this site. I will never understand all the pettiness that comes forth when someone is trying to genuinely create a piece of work that we will all enjoy. I look forward to seeing my name in print 😉😝
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 15:21:11 PM »
I don't understand either but this is how people can be.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2019, 15:24:20 PM »
I don't understand either but this is how people can be.
Not us, thankfully 👍🏻😎
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Online zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2019, 16:32:01 PM »
Actually some of the comments aim at the book are valid and Darren knows my opinion on them, a few mistakes on his part aloud people to pull the book apart, I am not sure the tone of it was justified, the comments and so on in some cases merely pointed to a few errors of judgement and again, unlike most people Darren stood up and took it on the chin but again, and I must stress, some of it was said in the wrong way.

Anyway, you all can hear it first, Darren is in discussion with a well known ex gaming magazine editor to edit the book, once this is confirmed and official then it will be announced via the KS page.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC