Yakuza Reprints

Started by Shadowrunner, April 19, 2018, 22:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Not sure if there's any fans of this series around here, but if you are this might be of interest.

Video Games Plus is an online retailer here in Canada that have recently started paying to get reprints made of old video games, including the first four Yakuza games. 1 and 2 for the PS2 and 3 and 4 for the PS3 are all available to buy brand new for pretty good prices. I believe they have free international shipping too.

I think it's really cool that they are doing this. Hopefully there's more of these reprints in the works.

Edit: I should add that these are the NTSC versions. The PS3 games might be region free but the PS2 games would definitely have to be played on a modded system if you're in another region.

DeadVoivod

I played Yakuza 3 and 4 on the PS3, although I never finished one. I own now 0 and Kiwami for the PS4, but did not start with either of them, and 6 already comes out today ???

I have to say I like them, story is always good, and I love of course the silliness of the whole package. Can only be Japanese.

Shadowrunner

I don't have a lot of experience with the series but I do like the style of the games. I'm tempted to buy all of these and start from the beginning.

DeadVoivod

Quote from: Shadowrunner on April 20, 2018, 14:50:58 PM
I don't have a lot of experience with the series but I do like the style of the games. I'm tempted to buy all of these and start from the beginning.
If you have enough spare time ;)