Author Topic: Favorite game quotes  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Console Compulsive

• View Profile
Favorite game quotes
« on: July 22, 2012, 20:23:42 PM »
Video games have always been a source of amusement when it comes to translations or just odd things to say. Everybody knows the classic line from Zero Wing: "All your base are belong to us"

What are your favorite video game quotes? Don't forget to mention the game and if possible wich console you can find it on.

Offline Vyothric

• View Profile
    • http://www.diffusedion.co.uk
Re: Favorite game quotes
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 20:27:01 PM »
Monkey IslandBlood Omen: Legacy of Kain has one of my favourite moments:

Barkeep: "The tavern's closing - best be on your way, stranger"
Kain: "What, no mug of ale for a weary traveler from distant Coorhagen? I can reward you well, for I am of noble blood"
Barkeep: "I stay open for no man in these dark times. Things come with the night that no sane man would welcome."
Kain: "And so I left - cold of heart and soul. Forced to the road, and the long, bitter night."

Offline TL

• View Profile
Re: Favorite game quotes
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 20:31:21 PM »
Great topic!!!  :D

Few of mine, these are actually all digitised speech related ones as opposed to text:

"Right here!" - Mad Miles in Pit-Fighter - Always made me want to beat the shit out of him

"Where did you learn to fly?" - Skylar in Cybermorph on the Jaguar - made me chuckle the first time I heard it. Never heard it again though because I am not a retard who crashes all the time like many other people who seem to play this game and slag it off on teh internetz.

"Let's go Mr. Driver!" - from Chase H.Q. - I still actually use this phrase in normal conversation all the time.