Two New Reviewers

Started by zapiy, March 16, 2018, 20:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Please welcome Spector to the team and a new member/reviewer willw68k.

Cheers chaps.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Welcome to the team, guys!  :)  Looking forward to your contributions.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

Oooohhhh...very nice..welcome on board pals..hope you have a good time doing some reviews and the aim is to make you all famous as Zap and Trek and with RVG now becoming a meca of choice now for retro related interviews and reviews it's all looking starry eyed ;)

DeadVoivod

I might also write some reviews, probably mainly for C64, as I know and like quite a lot of games. I’m no journalist though, and I’m even not English, so might not be the best ;-) but I can give it a try.

zapiy

Yeah more than happy for you to do some fella.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DeadVoivod

Always wanted to review Bruce Lee, one of my all time favorites and Paradroid. Also gonna do one about Projectyle, don’t know if a lot of people know it, but I think it’s an awesome game which I still play from time to time nowadays.

Btw, where should I post reviews? In the forum or do I have access to the review section? Also, can I post pictures with it?

zapiy

Send trekmd a pm he will guide you on the simple requirements for our reviews mate.