Undisputed Street Fighter Deluxe Edition: A 30th Anniversary Retrospective.

Started by zapiy, December 03, 2017, 06:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

From the people behind the Art of Atari Book..

Since its inception 30 years ago, the Street Fighter(tm) video game series from Capcom has thrived based on a lethal combination of innovation, style and technique. From first-of-their-kind advances such as selectable characters and secret combo moves, to imagination-capturing characters such as Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma, Street Fighter has stayed a step ahead of the competition en route to becoming one of the most enduring and influential franchises in video game history. Undisputed Street Fighter(tm) features in-depth interviews and exclusive, behind-the-scenes looks into the making of the Street Fighter games, and the iconic art, design, and imagery from across the Street Fighter universe.

More here https://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C152410518X

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Ah yes, they had some copies of this at FreePlay Florida and they flew! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

ArcadeAction

I picked up a copy at FreePlay and enjoyed reading it so far. I also entered a couple of Street Fighter tournaments there which were a lot of fun.

TrekMD

So you were one of the lucky ones, ArcadeAction!  By the time I got there on Friday, they were pretty much gone. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...