GameCube HDMI Video Adapter

Started by TrekMD, August 11, 2017, 22:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

GC VIDEO Plug n Play 2.0 a replacement to the official Nintendo GameCube component cable. The product outputs 480i and 480p for Progressive Scan compatible games as well as AUDIO through HDMI.  Check this video review by Metal Jesus.

BUY IT HERE: http://goo.gl/FHc6bT

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Vadergb

That looks really good. $100 is a pricey solution but still loads cheaper than an official component cable.

The $100 could go towards an decent quality scaler that could benefit every console people own but was really impressed with the results.

Ive got 5 pal Gamecubes and a Japanese Gamecube that runs both Jap/US games. It definitely is tempting.

TrekMD

I checked my GameCube and it only has the analog output, so I'd have to get another one with the digital output to even consider using this. 

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

VictorLazarus

As the link above directs to inform, if the device is pulled out quickly or jarring it can kill the console.

You could go with a Wii2HDMI and play GameCube games on the Wii. But then you'd loose on on Gameboy player.

I'm looking to get a Scart to HDMI upscaler of some sort.

MVL.

Shadowrunner

Yeah, good quality HDMI upscalers are pretty expensive but you can use them with multiple consoles as opposed to buying a separate device for each console.