NEW VIDEOPAC / ODYSSEY2 GAME RELEASE: Colorclash

Started by revivalstudios, July 09, 2012, 13:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revivalstudios

Color clash is a fun action game people can just pickup and play. The player has to shoot the various colored gems that are falling down from the top of the screen. The gems are marked with symbols and the player has to match up the symbol on his ship with the symbol on the gems.

The speed of the game will automatically increase during gameplay. Try to get combos of 4 similar gems in a row to decrease speed and gain extra points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKXA0_rQ ... r_embedded

Game features:
- Playable on Videopac and Odyssey2 consoles
- High resolution background on Videopac+ consoles
- Digitized speech using The voice add-on
- Internet highscore uploading
- Online rewards system

How to play:
Use the right joystick to control your ship. Left and right movement will move your ship through the different columns, while up and down will change the symbol on your ship. Press fire to shoot.

Internet Highscore uploading:
After each game you will be told your highscore and shown a highscore code. This code will allow you to upload your highscores to the internet.
Now you can compare your scores with players worldwide!

Go to www.revival-studios.com/highscores to enter your name and code.

Online rewards:
Besides getting a high score game, there are also rewards to be earned for
performing specific tasks in the game. This game contains the following rewards:

[bronze]     Gimme some more - Play 50 games in one session
[bronze]     Combo King - Get 50 matches in a row
[silver]         Color Clasher - Score 100 points or more
[gold]          Combo Wizard - Get 100 matches in a row

Besides uploading your highscores as mentioned above, you will also
be able to update your earned rewards online. Rewards are added to any
rewards achieved at an earlier time, so there is no need to earn all
rewards in a single playthrough/session.

Release information:
This game is available on cartridge with a limited release of 100 copies.

The game package contains of a Cartridge, manual and index card only. The plastic case can be offered for 5 euros.

The game has a limited release of 100 copies.

Price: 39 euros.

To order your copy, please mail to:  s a l e s @ r e v i v a l - s t u d i o s . c o m

Shipping&Handling is a fixed fee of 5 euros worldwide.
http://www.revival-studios.com - homebrew game development for classic game consoles
Follow me on twitter ( @revival_studios) for the latest information about my upcoming projects

TL

We already have a thread about this game somewhere, looks really cool.

Reminds me a bit of an early version of Zoop!

TrekMD

Nice!  I wish you made more of these for the Vectrex with the overlays, even if it was missing the box.  Looks like a fun game.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Bloody fantastic just to see the level of work gone into the packaging.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

revivalstudios

Quote from: "TrekMD"Nice!  I wish you made more of these for the Vectrex with the overlays, even if it was missing the box.  Looks like a fun game.
i have a few vectrex limited-edition copies left if you are interested. PM with a good offer
http://www.revival-studios.com - homebrew game development for classic game consoles
Follow me on twitter ( @revival_studios) for the latest information about my upcoming projects

TrekMD

Quote from: "revivalstudios"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Nice!  I wish you made more of these for the Vectrex with the overlays, even if it was missing the box.  Looks like a fun game.
i have a few vectrex limited-edition copies left if you are interested. PM with a good offer
PM sent!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...