RVG at Reply Expo, Eurogamer 2011

Started by zapiy, September 24, 2011, 17:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

[align=center:3p3k4mb0][/align:3p3k4mb0]

[align=center:3p3k4mb0]RVG at Reply Expo, Eurogamer 2011.

What a fantastic exhibition of Retro Gaming..[/align:3p3k4mb0]

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DEADDOLL666

Me and debz's had a little wonder through there too :D

zapiy

I loved the way they used old TV's aswell nice touch.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DEADDOLL666

How many of those console's there do you still own? you could set your own retro expo up i bet lol

zapiy

Not as many as I would like, collecting these days takes a lot more dedication and money. Slowly collecting still, more focused on handhelds these days.

Anonymous

I got overly excited when seeing that section of magicalness!
I was completely over the moon to see such a huge collection, and i agree that the use of old TV's was a great touch! Just wish i could have had more time to play on everything!

zapiy

Same as, the guys running were very friendly and had a wealth of info.

Anonymous

DEADDOLL666

Wish we'd had abit more time for this section at eurogamer.
Might try and get to the next retro expo

zapiy

I have plans the week the Blackpool event goes ahead. Shame.

DEADDOLL666

fingers crossed they'll be at eurogamer next year.

Anonymous