Budapest pinball museum

Started by Ryuhi, March 15, 2018, 23:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuhi

Hey guys I have not been on this in a while but thought you lot might like this. Was on a holiday in Budapest and they had a pinball museum there where you could play all the machines. We had a blast there. Here is a few photos of the place. Definitely worth a visit if you are ever in Hungary. They also had a few arcade machines such as the Konami Xmen and mortal kombat and of course pac-man

Saturn

That looks incredible! Love me some pinball... 8)

Shadowrunner

Cool place!  Thanks for the pictures, and nice to see you back again. :)

zapiy

Thats one awesome looking place. Would love to go there one day.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Wow, that looks like a must-see place!  Very nice!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

guest6401

Anyone here ever tinker with the home pinball units? I realize they have limitations and drawacks, but I think they are fairly unique and wish companies could make units like that again today with the technology we have now.

TrekMD

There are companies that make virtual pinball machines for home use.  They are pretty impressive, actually, because they use haptic feedback. 

DeadVoivod

I love the virtual pinball machines, unfortunately they’re very expensive, I mean the really good ones.

TrekMD

The virtual machines are very practical because you can have many tables in one piece of hardware.  I've tried them and I do like them but the cost can be an issue.  I suppose, though, it is still cheaper than getting multiple tables that you have to deal with maintenance.  The good digital tables have haptic feedback and they really imitate the real tables very well.