Dreamcast Gamer: The Dreamcast Gamer Series, Game Reviews, Remixes, And More!

Started by Dreamcast Gamer, May 17, 2017, 14:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Sorry to see you're not getting as many views as you want.  I just posted your PS2 vs GC video on a Retragaming group in G+.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Dreamcast Gamer

Quote from: TrekMD on June 06, 2017, 00:00:22 AM
Sorry to see you're not getting as many views as you want.  I just posted your PS2 vs GC video on a Retragaming group in G+.
Thank You So Much TrekMD :)

Dreamcast Gamer

TrekMD

Quote from: Dreamcast Gamer on June 06, 2017, 15:29:29 PM
Quote from: TrekMD on June 06, 2017, 00:00:22 AM
Thank You So Much TrekMD :)

You're welcome. It has had various replies so people seem to be watching it.

Dreamcast Gamer

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

Dreamcast Gamer

When a mysterious person throws a Nintendo DS with the GBA game, Garfield - The Search For Pooky, at the Dreamcast Gamer, he decides it's time to warn the world about Garfield games once again.
https://youtu.be/0K1kfpi58lk

Dreamcast Gamer

TrekMD

I just watched the video.  I take it you didn't like the Garfield game.  :)  Did you know there is a prototype game for the character on the Atari 2600?

Dreamcast Gamer

Quote from: TrekMD on June 17, 2017, 16:45:37 PM
I just watched the video.  I take it you didn't like the Garfield game.  :)  Did you know there is a prototype game for the character on the Atari 2600?
I can't tell you that yet :).  Let's just say the Dreamcast Gamer character doesn't know about it.

TrekMD

Dreamcast Gamer

Dreamcast Gamer

The only instrument Dallas knows how to play is drums, so what will his first attempt at playing piano be like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XVAllm1HFQ

TrekMD

Well, that's better than I can do right now.  I played the organ when I was your age, @Dreamcast Gamer.  I haven't played in decades!  I'd need to relearn it completely.  :)