COMPETITION! Win a new copy of the Jaguar Gamers Guide!

Started by Cryptic33, April 09, 2017, 16:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Sounds great Trek. Let me know what you want to do with it. Keith do you have any left and what's your plans mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

We should do something similar.  Come up with questions but, since the book is about various systems, we can mix them up.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Cryptic33

Hi everyone. Thanks for the praise, it really isn't necessary, I won't get my head through the door for a week 😉

Seriously, I have always liked this forum and have learnt a lot. As circumstances have changed for me, both good and bad, I felt this was a nice way to show my appreciation.

I hope your copy has arrived by now Trek?

Yes zapiy, I have a number of copies (not sure, say a dozen) and can get up to 60 more lol

I was a bit shocked at the cost of postage to the states, it would have been cheaper to buy a copy from over there and got it delivered to you guys directly. Of course, you would not have got the personalised label then 😉

I am intrigued about this book you mention Trek. However, it being your only copy makes me sad that you would donate it.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

I have not received my book yet but, per the tracking, I should have it tomorrow.  :)

As for the book I have, it is a copy that was given to the forum.  I have my own copy of the book, so no worries there. 

zapiy

I'll message u about it Trek. Got a parcel at home apparently that looks like it's from you Keith so I will open it tonight. Cheer pal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

Well, they all had my name on as the sender. I'm interested in any thoughts on the inside label? I'm also looking forward to finding out more about Trek's donation 😀
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

The book is The 100 Greatest Console Video Games 1977 - 1987.  The book itself can be the source for questions.

BTW, the guide arrived today but I was not home to sign, so I need to go pick it up at the Post Office.  I may not be able to do it until Friday, though.  Long work hours!

Cryptic33

Ah I see. Thanks Trek, that is a quality book and superb resource.

Glad your copy of the Gamers Guide has finally got there, enjoy.