Unofficial CD32/CDTV/Amiga Release - More! Lemmings

Started by AmigaJay, January 25, 2017, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32/CDTV/Amiga Release - More! Lemmings

Ever since i played Lemmings for the first time back in 1991, its stayed one of my favourite games of all time. And whilst i enjoyed its sequels and spin-offs, the original to me will never be bettered. Sadly for the Amiga, the various level editors and clones over the past decade are only for PC's and Mac's meaning the Amiga hasn't had any new levels since the original games over 20 years ago!

Until now! I'm proud to present 'More! Lemmings', which contains 120 new levels to be played through, never seen on the Amiga before.
Fully playable with a Mouse or Joypad if you own a CD32, or Infared Remote or Mouse for CDTV owners.
In-game screenshots
Download CD32 Version (Archive also contains Front & Back cover art)

Download CDTV Version (Archive also contains Front & Back cover art)

Download ADF Disk Version (1 MB ram & 2 disk drives required)

Game start to hard for you? 
Try this trainer version instead, lets you have unlimited skills, time.
Download ADF Disk Flashtro Version

Thanks go to:
DamienD for sorting the ADF version.
Minimac94 for the converted Megadrive levels.
SIRIaX for the Flashtro version.

Stop! That's not all! As a final Christmas gift to you all, i offer my Lemmings - The Ports PDF book containing over 300 pages all about the different Lemmings ports absolutely free!

That's definitely it for me this side of Christmas! Enjoy the game and book, and once again have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Source: Unofficial CD32/CDTV/Amiga Release - More! Lemmings
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018