My meagre game collection

Started by VictorLazarus, October 09, 2016, 20:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorLazarus

Hi there,

The best way I can show my collection is via a collection tracking website, so here is a link to what I've documented on Darkadia:

https://darkadia.com/member/VictorLazarus/library

If you click on Profile at the top, it shows my latest acquisitions. And shows how many titles for each system, etc. I had a lot of water damage some time back, and lost many games, so I'm currently rebuilding.

I can add some pictures of consoles, special editions etc, if people are interested. I am also thinking of doing an entire collection video at some point.

Cheers!

MVL.

TrekMD

That's an interesting site.  I've saved it to check it out better later.  I keep my collection on an Excel spreadsheet but I like how this site makes it a visual "list."  Feel free to add pictures of anything in your collection to share here.  Always cool to see what folks have.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Good collection. Cool site for keeping track of them all.

Saturn

Some great stuff in there. I really dig the Bloodrayne and Buffy games 8) Chaos Bleeds, I need to track that one down.

zapiy

Cracking collection fella. Love seeing pics of stuff you rarely see in the wild so feel free to post away mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

VictorLazarus

Many thanks. The collection website has been very useful to me, to ensure I don't accidentally buy multiple copies of the same title. There are a few titles that are missing. (Mostly UK Commodore obscure games) But it's the best resource that I found for free. (Although, naturally a physical list or document file would do the same job)

MVL.