Unofficial CD32 Release - Ultimate Collection

Started by AmigaJay, June 14, 2016, 18:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Cheers bud, I'm enjoying making them again after a break, looking forward showing the last couple planned for this year!
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

Greyfox

deadly, i think you've covered nearly all the dots and t's on these comps of yours, some great idea concepts Justin :)

AmigaJay

Cheers pal! I'll never run out of ideas for a while yet, it all depends if I will carry on making them as long as my ideas list!
If Amiga every game worked just like that on the CD32 I don't think I would get as much out of them, I like getting things to work In general so that's part of the attraction, though of course I like making the cover, menu etc too.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Factor 5 : The Complete Amiga Works

We all know Factor 5 went on to create some truly amazing games after their 16-bit creations, most notably their Star Wars licenced games for Nintendo systems. This pack takes us right back to the start of their love of 16-bit systems, this is the Factor 5 : The Complete Amiga Works.
All 8 of Factor 5 published games are included on the disc these are;

B.C. Kid (1992) - (2 Button Controls)
Denaris (1989)
Katakis (1988)
R-Type (1989) - (2 Button Controls) (NTSC 60fps)

Tony & Friends in Kellogg's Land (1994) - (2 Button Controls)
Turrican (1990) - (2 Button Controls)
Turrican II (1992) - (2 Button Controls) (NTSC 60fps)
Turrican 3 (1993) - (2 Button Controls)

Game Selection Screen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks for the original WHDLoad slave guys;

B.C. Kid - Mr.Larmer & Wepl
Denaris - Mr.Larmer & CFOU!
Katakis - Mr.Larmer & CFOU!
R-Type - Dark Angel & Bored Seal & Wepl
Tony & Friends in Kellog's Land - Wepl
Turrican - Wepl
Turrican 2 - Kyzer & Wepl
Turrican 3 - Mr.Larmer & Psygore
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to the other following people for this release;

JTOD - CD32Load
Creators of WHDLoad for allowing this great program to go freeware.
http://www.randelshofer.ch - Turrican 3 Animations.
And anyone else I've missed or used their utility unknowingly on this CD.

Discuss this release HERE

Download this release HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Factor 5 : The Complete Amiga Works

Greyfox

Another superb release fella..many thanks for your hard work :)

AmigaJay

Cheers pal, this was a filler really as i had to delay my big release until November, but this was one of those releases i couldn't put the pad down whilst testing, very addictive games!

zapiy

Yep? I am storing this until the day I have a CD32.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Quote from: zapiy on October 12, 2016, 18:35:41 PM
Yep? I am storing this until the day I have a CD32.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol ok, might you need some ice chizzlers! :-P

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Bubble Bobble Trilogy

I thought i would have a hand at making some unofficial CD32  conversions in-between making CD32 covers (which I'm still continuing to  do btw).

So the first release from a very trying first couple of weeks is the Bubble Bobble Trilogy which contains 3 games from the series;

Bubble Bobble (Slave - Codetapper)
Rainbow Islands (Slave - Mr.Larmer/JOTD/Abaddon)
Parasol Stars (Slave - Dark Angel/Bored Seal/CFOU!)

Game Selection Screen

Bubble Bobble and Parasol Stars have great 2-player modes which have been tested with CD32 and Megadrive pads too.

The download contains the game ISO, Cover Art and Read Me (which tell  you everything you need to know about controls and credits.

Update - Version 1.1 (no longer fails if you press wrong button on menu, Rainbow Islands has enhanced CD32 controls.

Update - Version 1.2 (Workbench bar and mouse icon now longer visable on loading a game)

You can discuss and download it HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Bubble Bobble Trilogy

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Indy Heat & Super Off Road Double Pack

My next unofficial CD32 pack is a Leyland Corporation Double Pack, who  created the awesome arcade games;

Indy Heat (Slave - Mr.Larmer & JOTD)
Super Off Road (Slave - Dark Angel & CFOU!)

The Amiga  conversions were incredibly close to the arcade versions at  the time, and me and my son love playing them on emulators, and he  actually prefers the Amiga version over the original simply for the pit  crew sounds lol so anyway this pack is for him, i hope you guys enjoy it  too.

Both games have great simultaneous 2-player modes which have been  tested with CD32 and Megadrive pads too.

Game Selection Screen

The download contains the game ISO, Cover Art and Read Me (which tell  you everything you need to know about controls and credits.

Update - Version 1.1 (Workbench bar and mouse icon now longer visable on loading a game)

You can discuss and download it HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Indy Heat & Super Off Road Double Pack

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - The Bitmap Brothers : Complete Amiga Works

Today I'm excited to show off my next unofficial CD32 disc; - The Bitmap Brothers Collection

Containing all 10 of Bitmap Brothers games released on the Amiga.
  • Cadaver (Slave - JOTD)
  • Cadaver - The Payoff (Slave - JOTD)
  • The Chaos Engine (Slave - Wepl/Mick/Harry/JOTD)
  • The Chaos Engine 2 (Slave - Mick)
  • Gods (Slave - Wepl/JOTD)
  • Magic Pockets (Slave - JOTD)
  • Speedball (Slave - JOTD)
  • Speedball 2 (Slave - Galahad)
  • Xenon (Slave - Bored Seal/Psygore)
  • Xenon 2 (Slave - Wepl)
Game Selection Screen

Also accessible from the Xenon 2 style menu is a music  jukebox containing music from all the games to listen to your hearts  content with.
The jukebox has been replaced with the CD32 version of Speedball 2 on the Play button.

Most of the games have specially updated controls for the CD32 pad, meaning Cadaver is playable for the first time without a keyboard!

Again they have also been tested and updated for two joypads for some great two player fun!

You can download and discuss this disc HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - The Bitmap Brothers : Complete Amiga Works

AmigaJay

Sorry for the posts being displayed on the forum, just updating some posts on my blog, i didn't know updates would be displayed as new posts?!

This is the only pack I've actually updated, still one of my favourite packs, now I've included Xenon 2 CDTV in the disc with CD audio, along with speeding the loading on most games.

Greyfox

Another amazing compilation for another amazing Amiga software house, a fantastic set of games..kudos man..epic stuff, now if I could just get these to work on my Retro Pie...

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - The Bitmap Brothers : Complete Amiga Works

Today I'm excited to show off my next unofficial CD32 disc; - The Bitmap Brothers Collection

Containing all 10 of Bitmap Brothers games released on the Amiga OCS systems, along with the CDTV version of Xenon II as a bonus.
  • Cadaver (Slave - JOTD)
  • Cadaver - The Payoff (Slave - JOTD)
  • The Chaos Engine (Slave - Wepl/Mick/Harry/JOTD)
  • The Chaos Engine 2 (Slave - Mick)
  • Gods (Slave - Wepl/JOTD)
  • Magic Pockets (Slave - JOTD)
  • Speedball (Slave - JOTD)
  • Speedball 2 (Slave - Galahad)
  • Xenon (Slave - Bored Seal/Psygore)
  • Xenon 2 (Slave - Wepl)
  • Xenon 2 CDTV (Full version with CD Audio & Extras)
Game Selection Screen

Most  of the games have specially updated controls for the CD32 pad, meaning  Cadaver is playable for the first time without a keyboard!

Again they have also been tested and updated for two joypads for some great two player fun!
Update 23/10/16 (v1.3) - 
* Split release's Into OCS and AGA version discs (AGA version WIP)
* Added Xenon II CDTV on the 'Play' button (this replaced the Jukebox)
* Included all CD Audio for Xenon II CDTV (Burn disc using supplied .cue file!)
* Updated Menu Screen to v1.3 to reflect changes
* Updated all CD32load compatible titles to the latest version + filecache for faster loading (details in the readme or on the forum link below)

You can discuss and download this disc HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - The Bitmap Brothers : Complete Amiga Works