Sturmwind - Sega Dreamcast Homebrew!

Started by TL, June 04, 2012, 18:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomwaits

My Sturmwind arrived today too... but I just ordered it last week from play-asia. :P

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "tomwaits"My Sturmwind arrived today too... but I just ordered it last week from play-asia. :21: Yeah that would have been the smart thing to do.

dcultrapro

Hey guys, thought I'd start a thread on this as I couldn't find one in the search. So has anyone else got this and played it for their beloved Dreamcasts yet?

http://www.redspotgames.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=19

http://www.duranik.com/index.html

I will be uploading videos soon and possibly a video review. I love this game, its stunning and action packed, works/plays like a modern game or XBLA title and the soundtrack is insane. I bought the special edition blue box version which I adore.

Anyone played it or want to know more about it?

Its a Dreamcast 2d shooter side/vertical scrolling with gorgeous visuals and sound made by Duranik, this game was originally meant to be on the Jaguar as "Native"!!

Whoops... why couldn't I find that when I searched? Thanks whoever moved this, I couldn't find the thread  :-[
Ultrapro on xbox live

zapiy

Thats ok pal, its a great game indeed.. Have you read my review?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

dcultrapro the search function of this site is a bit picky.  You need to be on the main page (not within any thread) to run a search.  Otherwise, it won't find what you're looking for.  Even then I've noticed it is not 100% accurate.  I was the one who merged the threads because I knew we had a thread for it.  Also, for homebrews, you can check here:  The Console Homebrew Games Library as we keep a listing of homebrew threads for all systems there.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...