Violet Berlin Interview Questions Needed.

Started by zapiy, February 18, 2016, 15:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Its with great pleasure we announce another interview, this time with Violet Berlin. Violet is most famous to us gamers at least in the UK for co-presenting Bad Influence! between 1992 and 1996, a video gaming series with Andy Crane on terrestrial television (ITV) at a time where Mega Drive, SNES and Game Boy products dominated the market. She is also known for writing and hosting video gaming show Gamepad, which aired on the Bravo satellite channel between 2001 and 2004.

Please post your questions below.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Sokurah

Website: Tardis remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
Twitter: Sokurah

zapiy

I am afraid she already is married lol, and if not you would need to get in line. lol

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Great stuff, I have a few questions

1. What fascinated you to get into video games in the first place?
2. Do you feel that with the majority of gamers been male, may have made other female gamers step back from their potential or discriminated against? what are you views on female gamer feminism?
3. During your career as a presenter, getting to be part of video game show, is like every gamers life dream, how was it for you initially? comparing the presenting style to other shows you've worked on e.g. WildBunch or Coolcube?
4. What has been your favorite experience being a video games presenter that stood out to you?
5. Would there of been anything you would of changed or done differently during those times?
6. Bad Influence has a massive following, what was your most memorable time during the show?

zapiy

Greyfox

some more questions

7.Would you ever consider returning as a video game presenter of yoru own making?
8.With it being different times nowadays with the struggle of producing a program related to video games thanks to the internet, would you consider producing an internet show say on YouTube? if feasible?
9. What are you up too today?
10. We all know with family life things can be difficult to get into place, have you ever considered producing a book based on your experience in television as a video games presenter, I'm sure you would lots to talk about, especially the pros and cons of your time as a Video Games presenters.

zapiy

zapiy

AtariCrypt

I'm afraid Sokurah already asked the Q i was thinking lol. Wow did I fancy her lol
Guess I'm too late now but I always remember Club Drive on that show and they said it was "obviously unfinished". then I bought the game and it looked exactly the same as their "preview" lol brilliant!!! :D

This will be good! Can't wait.