New Admin

Started by zapiy, January 24, 2016, 13:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Greyfox is now admin, this decision is done on many fronts and none more than the fact he deserves it for all the work he puts in here..

The extra permissions will allow access to areas like the media side that GF is as you can see is a genius at. And to be another admin when me and Trek are not about.

Please welcome GF to the team.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Congratulations on the promotion, GF!  With great power comes great responsibility and all that.   ^-^

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Greyfox

Thanks guys, I'll do my best to make the place shine brighter, if that's possible at all?  With the job Trek and Zap do, I'm gonna be working hard :)

As soon as I have the instruction manual read, I should be able to do some new stuff.

vandro

Congratulations mate!

Cryptic33

Well, well and a loud congratulations to you sir! The site will only benefit from your new found powers, allowing you to unleash your creative prowess beyond expectation!
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Greyfox

Thanks gentlemen, it's very appreciated. I'm looking into a new uniform as I type :)