The Konix Multi-System

Started by TL, May 22, 2012, 19:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Hopefully Hammerfist will show up then.

They are trying to get Robocod working on it now.

zapiy

So much going on with this, it's amazing stuff.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

[size=180]Konix Multi-system Emulator Released![/size]

To download the emulator and a ROM file for Jeff Minter's Attack Of The Mutant Camels '89 then head over to the Konix Multi-System website!

http://www.konixmultisystem.co.uk/index.php?id=news

mqarkcambie

Quote from: "The Laird"Hopefully Hammerfist will show up then.

They are trying to get Robocod working on it now.

We dropped Robocod like a hot toddy when we were gifted AMC. Obviously, we were very keen to get that puppie working ASAP!

We will get back to Robocod when SavourySnaX has some more time (he's freakishly busy at work at the moment, so the only developing he's done in the last 2 weeks was this saturday and sunday).
It is another game, and it'll be good to see how later version of the Slipstream system worked - it is however only Robocod and it's a pretty straight port of the Amiga version, so the Slipstream version won't do anything more impressive than the Amiga version. Shame we don't have an exclusive later Slipstream.

We also have some of the earlier Z80 tech demos to emulate. So look out for those.

There were a sh!t load of games in development, you never know what might come out of the woodwork - it's getting a load of publicity now and as it's not going to be too difficult to get anything running then we just need to sit and wait.

Stay tuned to the website, I'll be sure to keep posting updates when there's anything to tell.

Cheers,
Mark.

Greyfox

Thanks Mark for the update... I will be following this closely, like everyone else :), you foresee in the future a possible android port of this wonderful emulator?

Hope all goes well with it..

mqarkcambie

Quote from: "Greyfox"Thanks Mark for the update... I will be following this closely, like everyone else ;)

Cheers,
Mark.

TL

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and talk to us Mark!  8)

mqarkcambie

Quote from: "The Laird"Thanks for taking the time to stop by and talk to us Mark!  8)

No problem - it's the emulator programmer who's busy with his day job - I'm just playing Camels!

zapiy

Cheers for the info fella..

Will have to arrange that link exchange..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Preview of Hammerfist for the Konix Multi-System in C&VG:

TrekMD

Looks like it was pretty good.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Big 4-page Konix preview from The Games Machine:

DreamcastRIP

Big thanks to RT and yourself for these and the many other recent magazine scans, Laird. :1:
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TL

onthinice

Great scans!  Sad news about the Mega Drive. I did not get my Genesis till late in 1990. So I understand the wait. The games did not wow me at first.