New NES Homebrew - Haunted: Halloween '85

Started by TrekMD, October 29, 2015, 01:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:3hgep0y6]

[size=120]Do you have what it takes to save the town of Possum Hollow?

You'll have to try hard and fight even harder to save the town on Halloween night. Possum Hollow has been haunted by an evil presence, turning even your best friends into brain-craving zombies and innocent pumpkins into poisonous, death-dealing obstacles.

It's up to you to find out what is reeking havoc on your town and destroy it.

...but It won't be easy...

To get to the source of the evil you will need to battle the haunts, climb trees, avoid jagger bushes, navigate underground caverns and come face to face with an unexpected evil that you must overcome in order to climb out of your own grave.

Are you rad enough to accept the ultimate challenge on Halloween night?[/size]

[size=180]Order Here[/size][/align:3hgep0y6]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

that is awesome looking!!. I'd nearly be buying a nes for that alone, graphics are fantastic!

zapiy

This has to be one of the best looking releases of late..

Really great work.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

This'll be a new game to review for next year's Halloween page.  I wish it had been releases earlier!  :)

Saturn

That really looks amazing. Wouldn't mind grabbing one to breathe some life back into the grey box.
Hopefully they'll be for sale for a while and not limited :113:

TrekMD

Much to my surprise, my cart arrived today!  I think they are planning to have a more complete release at some point.  I hope they sell the box/manual separately for those of us who got the lose cart.

Saturn

TrekMD

Quote from: "Saturn"That's great! Just in time  ;)