Nintendo Quest..OUT NOW!!

Started by Greyfox, October 10, 2015, 17:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyfox

I love all these video game documentaries don't you? well only recently has a Kickstarter project taken place to fund such a film, based on one man's journey to collect and purchase over 600 games for the original NES along the way they chat with some of the most recognized video game celebs you could find, too many to list here, but I was reading a thread and this cropped up, I hadn't hard or seen anything of it, mainly because there is so much of this amazing content doing the rounds, in either book form or what ever, so I'm sharing it now while it's fresh in my mind :)

the name as stated above is called "Nintendo Quest!" and has been promoted acorrs many forums etc, and now arrives at RVG.

"NINTENDO QUEST:
THE MOST UNOFFICIAL and UNAUTHORIZED NINTENDO DOCUMENTARY EVER!

Synopsis:

One man. 30 days, 678 games. No online purchases. It's the premise that launched a film over 10,000 miles in the making and showcases the adventure of video game rock star, Jay Bartlett, a fanatic collector in pursuit of his dream to own a complete official North American NES library. Along the way, filmmaker Rob McCallum examines the enduring legacy of the NES and Nintendo.

This exciting new film has been featured on NBC, CBS, CTV, CBC Radio•One and on dozens of podcasts and blogs and features Tommy Tallarico, Syd Bolton, John Pompa, Mason Cramer, Matt Miller, Michelle Ireland, Brent Dolan, Carrie Swidecki, Thor Aackerlund, Billy Mitchell, Walter Day, Ben Gold, Todd Rogers, Triforce Johnson, Patrick Scott Patterson, Richie Knucklez and more!"

[align=center:2awcgkeq]Trailer :[/align:2awcgkeq]
[align=center:2awcgkeq]https://vimeo.com/140461973[/align:2awcgkeq]

have a look-see here, you can rent it or buy it.

http://nintendoquest.com/

Shadowrunner

Sounds great, I'll have to rent it. Thanks for posting about it!

TrekMD

I got this in San Antonio.  A signed copy since they guys were there.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Cheers for the heads up fella.. I will check it out. :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

That looks very interesting and dare I say, cool :16:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Saturn

Finished watching this a few minutes ago. Quite a journey and not one I'd like to take on.
Lots of ups and downs but some really cool moments. Thanks for the heads up Greyfox!