There can only be 1! (well 50 actually!)

Started by TL, April 28, 2012, 12:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

So what if you were only allowed to own 10 consoles and just 5 games for each?

You can choose any 10 consoles and any 5 games for each one. For the purpose of this topic an add-on, like the Mega CD or Jaguar CD, counts as a seperate console and you can include modern consoles  :(

tomwaits

I might make a list later... hard to limit myself to 10 consoles. :P

TL

Quote from: "tomwaits"I might make a list later... hard to limit myself to 10 consoles. :P

I don't own a Dreamcast and havn't played many games on it either.

Console Compulsive

Very hard to choose but i'll give it a shot.

1) Megadrive - Arrow Flash, Buck Rogers:Countdown to Doomsday, Shining in the Darkness, Sword of Vermillion, Budokan
2) Playstation 1 - Suikoden, Suikoden II, Azure Dreams, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII
3) Xbox 360 - Fallout 3, Oblivion, Gears of war, Borderlands, Dead Island
4) Atari 2600 - Superman, Yars Revenge, Berzerk, Breakout, Tutankham
5) Intellivision - Dracula, Tron Deadly Discs, Maze-a-Tron, Triple Action, Burgertime
6) Colecovision - Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Zaxxon, Space Fury, Cosmic Avenger
7) Mega CD - Dragons Lair, Shining Force CD, Eye of the Beholder, Snatcher, Dune
8 ) Master System - Ultima IV, Kensieden, Fantasy Zone, Zillion, Aztec Adventure
9) Nintendo 64 -  Turok, Wetrix, Ocarina of time, Super Mario 64, Carmageddon 64
10) Super Nintendo - Shadowrun, Bomberman 2, Super Mariokart, Mystic Quest,  Super Probotector

I know there are an awful lot of RPGs in the list but if i'm going to be limited to 10 consoles and 5 games for each, I may as well have games that I can spend plenty of time on and play over and over again.

TL

Quote from: "Console Compulsive"I know there are an awful lot of RPGs in the list but if i'm going to be limited to 10 consoles and 5 games for each, I may as well have games that I can spend plenty of time on and play over and over again.

This was my thinking with many of my choices too.