Screenshot challenge.

Started by zapiy, May 13, 2011, 00:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Just for some fun, user posts a screenshot to a mystery game (any format, any year). The person who identifies it correctly then posts one and so on and so forth.

Ill start us off with this one.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DEADDOLL666

That's one of my all time favorite mega drive games :D
date was 1991

zapiy

lol that was quick, thought i would start easy.

You choice now..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DEADDOLL666

I could'nt find a decent screen shot so i went with a case cover to help out

here's the only screenshot i could find

zapiy

DEADDOLL666

zapiy

DEADDOLL666

Hmmm you've stumped me with this one.

zapiy

Added another image.. Hope that helps lol.

Anonymous

looks like the cheshire cats been squished by the tree!

DEADDOLL666

lol - well i'm guessing that it's a commador 64 game by the looks of the graphics

zapiy

Nope its a NES game fella.

DEADDOLL666

I was mile's off lol one console i never owned was the nes :/ i had a master system

Anonymous

ahaaaa

nes game gave it to me - its called solstice
we had it in the shop once :P
just remembered seeing it, not many isometric games on the nes really

zapiy

Wallop, it is indeed Solstice. Your turn.