Screenshot challenge.

Started by zapiy, May 13, 2011, 00:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

YAY!  8)

Here is another from me then:

TL

Quote from: "DigitalDuck"You're too obvious with your Jaguar screenshots... at least I actually enjoyed this game somewhat.

It's Brent Hull Hockey. Hard not to snicker when you're childish and "STICK HANDLING" appears on the screen.

It's actually Brett Hull Hockey but good enough  :P

TL

Is it Antartic Adventure on the NES?  ???

TL

Quote from: "DigitalDuck"
Quote from: "The Laird"Is it Antartic Adventure on the NES?  ???

Right series, wrong game and system.

Originally I was going to say Penguin Adventure on MSX but changed my mind

TL

No idea guys?  :P

Better give you all a clue: its on an 8-bit console and a different version of the same game was released for a handheld

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"Ninja Gaiden? Lynx

Its on a console  ;)

Its also not an arcade conversion

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Two more clues and if nobody gets it now then I will post a new one!

The game was never officially released.

The original game it shares its name with was on the Atari Lynx.

dubchaser

I'm tempted to say Electrocop.  ???

TL

Quote from: "dubchaser"I'm tempted to say Electrocop.  :D

zapiy

I would never have guess that lol.

dubchaser

I'm passing my turn for a new screenshot to the next person. It's really hard to find screenshots of lesser known games!   Was trying to find one called Dream Flight by Unknown on the Atari VCS.  Impossible!  ???

TL

zapiy