Gizmondo - The Machine Book

Started by zapiy, May 09, 2012, 00:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaJay

Quote from: "zapiy"Book came yesterday, really impressed fella.. Tweeted the hell out of it also so i hope you get some mpre sales.

Are you getting www.castlebooks.co.uk or com domain?
Nice one, glad you liked it...it was ok for a first book, but was put together really quickly in around 6 weeks from start to finish, so looking back there's some things i would have changed, but in the time-frame i completed it I thought it was good.
Thanks for tweeting it, i only have a few copies left anyway, there's only so many people who have heard of the Gizmondo let alone played one, then let alone wanting to read more about it  :21:
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

AmigaJay

Wow, sold out of the paperback now! Had more sales in one week than the whole of the last year! Where did all the Gizmondo fans come out of the woodwork!
Anyway only a couple copies of the hardback left too now.
Thanks to those who bought a copy,  :113: btw fyi you're one of only 50 (physical books) owners worldwide, that's all that I ever sold (40pb, 8hb, 37pdf,kindle), so it's a nice collectors item. Only the PDF version will remain on sale when the hardback sells through.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

Greyfox

Delighted you've sold out on the paperbacks  :113: , that's the power of the force for you, no wait, it's the power of RVG publicity lol..

Delighted they are moving.

zapiy

Quote from: "AmigaJay"Wow, sold out of the paperback now! Had more sales in one week than the whole of the last year! Where did all the Gizmondo fans come out of the woodwork!
Anyway only a couple copies of the hardback left too now.
Thanks to those who bought a copy,  :113: btw fyi you're one of only 50 (physical books) owners worldwide, that's all that I ever sold (40pb, 8hb, 37pdf,kindle), so it's a nice collectors item. Only the PDF version will remain on sale when the hardback sells through.

That's ok pal anytime lol.

And glad to see it sell so well now.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Book showed up today and looks great! Thanks Jay  :)

Lorfarius

Greyfox

yes would love to see some too..see what all my nemesis's out there are up too.. lol

zapiy

I will be doing a review, but considering Justin did this for fun its bloody good..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

I've still had a few people ask for the paperback, so I've decided to resell the paperback, you can order a copy direct from the publisher;

https://www.createspace.com/5156712

It's in US dollars, but works out at around £12.75/16.13 euros.

zapiy

This is brilliant news. A fantastic book and I forgot to review it. Will get that done ASAP.

AmigaJay

Happy 10th Birthday to the Gizmondo!

Can't believe its been that long since i was in that scene, time flies!

Anyway for one day only I'm offering the PDF Gizmondo book for 50% off (its still 25% off for another week of its 10th Birthday)

http://www.freewebstore.org/castlebooks/Gizmondo_-_The_Machine_Digital_PDF/p2820079_12475163.aspx

zapiy

Amazing how time flies. Nice offer fella.

hamie96

Huh, didnt even realize today was the 10th Anniversary.

AmigaJay

Since all the links no longer work as you cant buy it anymore, you can download the free pdf or view online via my book page here;

https://jaysretro.blogspot.co.uk/p/books.html

zapiy