New Sega Genesis/MD Homebrew - Mega Cheril Perils

Started by TrekMD, August 13, 2015, 00:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:2yyipr5n]

[size=120]Ever heard of Cheril the Goddess?  No?  I hadn't either but she is a creation from the The Mojon Twins and she's coming to the Sega Genesis/MD!  The new game is called Mega Cheril Perils!  There aren't much details about the game but below you can see some screenshots of the game in action.  Mega Cheril Perils can be considered an update of the ZX Spectrum title with improved graphics and, one would assume, sound.  The game is going to released by 1985 Alternativo in the near future.[/size] 

[size=140]Read more @[/size]
[size=180]Retro Maniac[/size][/align:2yyipr5n]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

So. . . The Goddess is naked? Interesting design choice :21:

TrekMD

I guess as a goddess she can do whatever she wants, bare breasts and all.   :21:

Saturn

That's pretty cool! (the game too :p)
Will be looking for future updates on this. Hope it's not a limited run or anything and everyone can get a copy.
 8)

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "Saturn"Will be looking for future updates on this. Hope it's not a limited run or anything and everyone can get a copy.
I'll be checking their site.  I don't see a way to subscribe to be notified so I'll just check periodically.  I'm hoping the same as  you.