Author Topic: New BLAZE TAB Android Retro Gaming Tablet (16GB Edition)  (Read 1545 times)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New BLAZE TAB Android Retro Gaming Tablet (16GB Edition)
« on: July 04, 2015, 20:14:36 PM »

http://www.funstock.co.uk/blazetab-andr ... ing-tablet[/size][/size]
"For the price of a normal Android tablet, you are getting a serious gaming console. The HDMI output allows you to play all of your favourite games (retro and current) on your TV, as well as watching your favourite TV shows or YouTube videos. It's capable of running even the top end of retro gaming, which includes PS1, MAME, Dreamcast and N64 and is more than suited to everything prior. You can save and load your game progress for every console and the 16gb internal memory gives you a real head start before you need an additional SD card. It's lightweight but very durable and comfortable and the 7" screen is a real bonus vs other handheld games consoles." - Andy Pearson, General Manager, Funstock.co.uk
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Shadowrunner

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New BLAZE TAB Android Retro Gaming Tablet (16GB Edition)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 20:54:09 PM »
Sounds pretty good. I'm still looking for a new tablet so I will have to check this out a bit more.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 22:05:45 PM »
I know Funstock ship internationally..

I am certainly interested in seeing how this compares to the JXD 7800
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 10:02:55 AM »
What a fantastic concept. I need a new tablet for Skype and the fact I can play loads of retro games is a bonus ;)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 14:55:48 PM »
Certainly watching this one with great interest. :113:

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
blaze-tab handheld.
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 20:59:52 PM »
I've heard good things about this unit, does exactly what it says on the tin, and with RVG discount adds to the bonus of getting one. It's a nifty little unit and I think will be the follow up machine for me after the JXD.

Offline WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 08:31:25 AM »
Got my eye on this, need a new laptop ATM and if I've any change left from getting that I might bite on this.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 22:26:53 PM »
If you do, make sure you use our code.. It helps track stuff we promote. :113: