‘Street Fighter II’ Original Soundtrack Vinyl & CD

Started by TrekMD, July 12, 2015, 20:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:ecpkbbza]

[size=120]Brave Wave is partnering with the visionary team at Capcom to launch the first Generation Series release this year, the Street Fighter II Official Arcade Soundtrack.

The soundtrack release will include new remasters of both CPS-1 and CPS-2 versions of the arcade game, extracted directly from the arcade boards and approved by original composer Yoko Shimomura.

Fans of physical media will be treated with a double album that features liner notes by Yoko Shimomura and Polygon.com writer Matt Leone. Additionally, and for the first time in the series history, we will present with Capcom a limited edition vinyl release, carefully and especially remastered in translucent colored vinyl, with art prints sourced from the Capcom archive.[/size]

[size=120]For more information, go here:[/size]
[size=180]Brave Wave[/size][/align:ecpkbbza]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Wow beautiful !  I loved the original soundtrack for many years and when they released it on the SNES it was a wonder to behold to how accurate it was compared to the arcade version. I will be checking into this. Thanks Trek  :113:

TrekMD

I've subscribed to their page to get more info and updates.  I'd like to get the CD's! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC