New NES Homebrew - The Rise of Amondus

Started by TrekMD, July 02, 2015, 00:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:112o9l41][size=140]Here is a new and original homebrew for the NES:  The Rise of Amondus!

Experience the events that led up to the happenings in The Mad Wizard, playing as the evil summoner Amondus and his cohorts!

Amondus has big plans for the land of Prim and its inhabitants. In order to carry out his nefarious plot, he must force the local goblin population to serve him and work against his biggest threat, Hekl!

Take control of Amondus, his familiar Charwit, and the leader of the gargoyles, General Rant. Capture goblins to build an army worthy of a tyrant, and force them to steal all of Hekl's spells and mystical abilities! Before this can be accomplished, you must face the champions of the Primwoods, including its grand protector, The Elderwood!

Are you wicked enough to carry out these heinous atrocities? Can you be villainous and enslave a population of relatively peaceful goblins? Only you can answer these questions in The Rise of Amondus, an exciting and action-packed prequel to The Mad Wizard, and the second installment of The Candelabra Epic!

Featuring:
In-software manual
Four hard as nails levels, each with a different champion to battle
2-Player simultaneous action
Unlimited continues
Multiple playthroughs after completing it, with carry-over score
Each subsequent playthrough brings toughened enemies[/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dka-KjqhrQI

[size=180]Order from RetroUSB[/size][/align:112o9l41]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Looks amazing... really impressive including the cartridge.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest5675

Heya, I'm the programmer for Sly Dog Studios, and I wanted to join and thank you for covering this game and, during an earlier date, The Mad Wizard. Very cool! We're hoping the whole of this series is something people really like when it is 100% completed! Thanks again!

TrekMD

Hey Roth, welcome to RVG!  Thanks for joining.  My copy of Amondus should be arriving today.  Looking forward to it.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Quote from: "Roth"Heya, I'm the programmer for Sly Dog Studios, and I wanted to join and thank you for covering this game and, during an earlier date, The Mad Wizard. Very cool! We're hoping the whole of this series is something people really like when it is 100% completed! Thanks again!

Hey anytime, please keep us updated of all you guys do..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC