Hello again..

Started by Vadergb, June 13, 2015, 00:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vadergb

Hi I signed up for the forum a week or so ago but found my account to be deleted. So I signed up again.

I'm am avid gamer with most consoles and computers from the VCS/Vic20 through to the WiiU/PS4.

I loved the in-depth discussion and passion on the retro hardware and software on this forum so joined. I've followed the Twitter feed for around a year.

Thanks,

Vadergb - Adam

TrekMD

Hi Vader and welcome...again.  We had an issue where we lost multiple days of content and site changes and it is possible you were affected by that.  Very sorry but glad you decided to join again.  Looks like you have quite the universe of gaming systems, so we look forward to your contributions.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

wyldephang

Hello! Welcome aboard. Glad you decided to come back after that little mix-up with the server. With such a wide breadth of consoles, do you have a favorite among them? What kinds of games are you into?
- Ryan

Shadowrunner

Welcome :) Take a look around and post away!

vandro

Vadergb

Thanks guys, I tried last week and all my posts were gone and thought I'd been kicked off. :(

My favourite systems kinda change regularly but if I were pushed atm are Vic20, Snes/SFC PCE, Saturn, GC - but the C64, Amiga, N64, Nes, MD, DC, 360, WiiU and PS4 all get regularly played. I've got three arcade cabs too with MVS games, a few arcade pcbs and multi Jamma pcbs too.

Thanks, Adam

zapiy

Nah lol. Our host moved use and used a 4 day old backup. Unreal really but nothing we could do about it.   Welcome back fella.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Thanks for resigning up Adam. We absolutely love dedication in members and reward them, but you'll have to surpass the 50 post count to avail of them :)