RVG Mini-Mag - Issue 1

Started by TL, April 30, 2012, 15:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:16haj4rq][size=240]FREE TO DOWNLOAD![/size]

[size=140]A little mini-mag / leaflet that a few of us here put together!

Content by Carl, Greyfox and myself.

Edited by me and layout by Greyfox!
[/size]

[size=140]DOWNLOAD HERE!

Thankyou everyone for your hard word![/size][/align:16haj4rq]

sunteam_paul

That FIGnition looks awesome! If you could get a Speccy that small/cheap with USB stick saving/loading, it would be the best thing ever.

Carlos

I am pleased you enjoyed the issue.

A one chip Sinclair spectrum would be great, and I wonder why no apprentice has said this to Alan Shuugs yet!

The Idea of the fignition it to produce a machine that infringes no existing patent keeping costs down to 3rd parties for manufacturer.

Cryptic33

For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

zapiy

These were done for Event promo.

Hope you like.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest4787

Thanks for that. A few minor spelling/typo errors there, which don't detract from the interview and the interesting FIGnition article. A good job!

Greyfox

TL

To be fair this was done in a massive rush to have it ready in time for the event. In fact I seem to remember it got finished the night before.

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Carlos

It was good fun to do. Nice to see people enjoying now more than a year later.