New ColecoVision Homebrew - Bagman

Started by TrekMD, April 27, 2015, 02:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:1exdqzok]

[size=140]CollectorVision Games is proud to introduce Bagman for Colecovision.  This game was ported to Colecovision by Alekmaul. For those unfamiliar with the game, Bagman is a platform arcade game released by Valadon Automation in 1982. The objective of the game is to maneuver the bagman through various mine shafts, picking up money bags and placing them in a wheelbarrow at the surface of the mine while avoiding guards, moving ore carts, and descending elevators.  Below is a video of the game in action.[/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpWPsvvgshQ&spfreload=10

[size=140]The boxes come in both CBS and US style and there is also a Special Limited Edition  yellow box with yellow cart signed by Alekmaul (limited to 10 copies).

Pre-Order Price for US or CBS style is $50/ea!   Price for the Yellow SE is $150/ea.  Very important, if you are interested in a Special Edition, please Email First. 

Shipping to Canada & USA is $12 for first game and $3 each additional game.

International shipping is  $18 plus $3 each additional game.

Please send your payment to Paypal mailto:colecomaster@hotmail.com">colecomaster@hotmail.com

Release is expected in May, 2015. [/size] [/align:1exdqzok]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Looks great and i love the packaging.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

CollectorVision always does a fantastic job with their stuff.  Even though I don't have a real CV, I have bought some of the games they've released for Intellivision and the 2600 and they are very well made.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Have to agree, always professional..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC