New Amstrad CPC Homebrew: Cosmic Prison Commando.

Started by zapiy, April 03, 2015, 13:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

This title is currently running on PC only at the moment but there is talk of a full real hardware conversion HERE

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

WiggyDiggyPoo

I know CPC wiki, good place for CPC chat.

I wouldnt mind this but as with many new titles its slow progress, fair enough and I'll keep and eye on it.

Greyfox

Wow, all this unbelievable Homebrew stuff coming out on these machines of late, boy, dam shame these didn't get the launch treatment back in the day, they would of made into the big leagues with titles like this, console style graphics with I'm sure nice scrolling..very impressive stuff.

Also most makes the Amstrad CPC bearable to tolerate :21:

WiggyDiggyPoo

Quote from: "Greyfox"Wow, all this unbelievable Homebrew stuff coming out on these machines of late, boy, dam shame these didn't get the launch treatment back in the day, they would of made into the big leagues with titles like this, console style graphics with I'm sure nice scrolling..very impressive stuff.

Also most makes the Amstrad CPC bearable to tolerate :113:

Just kidding I love them both  8)

Greyfox

Yeah me too, I think he Amstrad is a super little computer and some of things I've seen done on it have been unreal. Truly an undrated and unappreciated computer.