EGX Rezzed 2015

Started by AmigaJay, March 06, 2015, 18:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaJay

Anybody going to this next week?
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

zapiy

I was going to but what a weekend to run it on the numpties.. Mothers Day on Sunday.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Going completely off topic here, but you had me scared for a minute Zap, Mothers day is this weekend? Holy crap, I forgot all about it! Then I said wait a minute, Mothers day isn't till May. . . Oh it's different days in different parts of the world! I had no idea, learned something new today :21:

AmigaJay

Yeah but mothers day is on Sunday, Rezzed is Thur- Sat!
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

zapiy

Lol Shadow, yeah Jay, I just realised but busy with work and out with friends on the Saturday also.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Had a good day yesterday with my son at Rezzed, though it was blooming freezing in the wind on the walk down!

Played some great games, some of my favs;

Bro Force - damn you Microsoft let this on Xbox one!
Project Cars - latest build on PC, imo was running too fast, prefer when console versions are out
Raging Justice - plays as expected, nice SOR type game, will buy depending on price.
Shovel Knight - same as on Wii U, great game.
Aperion Cyberstorm - fun multiplayer thrust with guns!
Poncho - fun platform game, reminds me of a neogeo game, coming to wii u too!
Omega Agent - VR game control jetpack around a city, nice gfx, though came off a little motion sick, but that was more down to my dodgy first time flying probably!
Zombie Vikings - fun sidescrollerimg beu, no xbox yet boo!
Steredenn - good pixelart seu, very old school will keep an eye out for this one.
new Carmageddon game - more of the same, but it took me back to the fun original.

And others i cant remember some of the names! But it was a fun day out all the same and the q's on most stuff were less than at EGX.

zapiy

Shovel Knight on the Wii U is pretty awesome..

Poncho looks great fun.. great news about the Wii U.

Was it anything like EGX?

AmigaJay

Not really, well of course it was run by the same people, wrist bands, q outside etc lol but the tobacco docks building was on two floors with loads of seperate rooms, actually it was nicer in a way like that, though they could have spread it out a bit esp,the Xbox and Playstation rooms, on the Xbox alone had 20 odd games in a small room, so you had to push past just to get round tothe other side, they had empty rooms there so ive no idea why they didnt.
But yeah it had, usual merchandise stalls, food stalls and the like, i didnt bother with the dev sessions i dont think my son could take an hour listening lol