Micro-Time ST

Started by walter_j64bit, February 15, 2015, 02:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walter_j64bit

OK Ive just got my Micro-Time ST, I don't seem to have the manual for installing it, can anyone help?

TrekMD

What is that? I don't think I've heard of it before.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

walter_j64bit

Its a real time clock for the ST. :43:

TrekMD

Ah.  I can see how not having the right time stamp would be irritating!

walter_j64bit

Ive just tracked down the missing batter pack on eBay and galax on AA found some old adds on the Micro-Time ST, this was big help.

walter_j64bit

From what the add said the "MicroTime: real time clock piggybacks under the keyboard CPU".  Ive looked at the card I see what looks an arrow on the socket I'm thinking this must be pin 1 for the CPU.  :113:

TrekMD

Cool, glad to see you got this taken of.  :)

zapiy

Great stuff, look forward to your thoughts on it when done. :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

walter_j64bit

My battery packs are in, now I have a life time supply of them, anyone want one? Ok, now I'm waiting on the two AA batteries to charge.

walter_j64bit

Ok, I've had time on my hands so I've installed the MicroTime. My STE booted up just fine. I have found that the SW for the MicroTime has the Y2K bug, it's needs to be fixed. The SW does work on ST's with out the Micro Time card. I've attach the SW maybe someone that has the know how can fix it.