New Intellivision Homebrew - Copter Command

Started by TrekMD, January 26, 2015, 03:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:1tl7vyz9][size=140]Coming soon to your Intellivision: Copter Command!

Programmed by: Robotnik7

Published by: IntellivisionRevolution

Release Date: March/April 2015

1 or 2 players

More details coming soon.

No Pre-Orders. No Serial numbers. Will ship when complete.

CIB release with Box, Game Cartridge, 2 overlays, Manual, and exclusive game patch.

Estimated price: $60.00 plus shipping (not set in stone yet)[/size]

[/align:1tl7vyz9]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Looking good, watch dev on this with interest.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Here's a mock up of the box for the game...

[align=center:2vfgxydy][/align:2vfgxydy]

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Here is a video of the game in action.  Have a look and enjoy!

[align=center:2jn5motl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaPjGbqlMo[/align:2jn5motl]

RPC_GAMES

zapiy

Thats a pretty awesome looking shooter for the Intellivision..

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

Great looking game! If I had an Intellivision I would grab a copy.

zapiy

Cracking game and looking forward to reading your thoughts on it fella.

Papa

Good looking game!  I miss my intellivision.  I used to have the voice module, the VCS adapter, and a LOT of games.  They went out at the Pawn shop years ago.  I loved playing Bomb Squad with the voice module and both the Dungeons and Dragons games. 

Good work!  I'll be getting the system again, so it will be a must have! 
And all the Who's down in Whoville will cry
"OH $#IT!"

TrekMD

Did you have an original Intellivision or the Inty II?  The homebrew community for the Inty is flourishing, so it is a great time to get the system again.