NERG 2015

Started by zapiy, December 21, 2014, 21:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

[align=center:3jzuiz57]

NERG 2015 June 20th & 21st

Tickets are on sale now and with only 900 available, it won't be long before they're gone!

Prices     
Weekend Pass  £25
Saturday 20th only  £15
  Sunday 21st only  £15

PURCHASE HERE

Tickets can be purchased locally from That Retro Games Shop in Grainger Market, Newcastle or via the EventBrite website. Click the button below! If you can't pre-purchase tickets, you can still pay cash at the door on the day you're attending.
Buy Tickets!

NERG is a yearly event for the North East, bringing retro gaming back to the modern day. Some of the best loved video and pinball machines from yesteryear will be at your fingertips once more to bring those arcade memories flooding back. Relive your childhood over the entire weekend and also introduce younger relatives to how you spent your teenage years....and pocket money!

The Event
After the success of NERG in 2013 & 2014, we're back bigger and better than before. We're in the same location, Gateshead Stadium with a wide variety of retro classics for your enjoyment! The aim is to collect together 100 video arcade machines, 60 pinball machines and 60 consoles. There will also be competitions, fun and games as well as a cosplay.

Goal
Nostalgia is the key. Step back in time for a full weekend of pure old school gaming. Entertain yourself with a choice of over 100 different arcade classics. All set to free play! Retro games such as Space Invaders, Star Wars and Frogger. Gaming exactly how you remember it. But from now, they don't have to be just memories anymore.

Dates & Tickets
Saturday 20th June 10:30am till 7pm
Sunday 21st June 10:30am till 5pm[/align:3jzuiz57]

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Big Phil

Thanks for posting this!

This event will hopefully be of a similar affair to NERG 2014 with a variance in machines.

I guess the biggest attraction will be your chance to win a Back To The Future pinball machine which is being raffled off for charity. All proceeds will go to the charity too!

I hope you're travelling with a big suitcase as you may need it :-)

zapiy

Anytime pal I would love to attend personally. It will be a late decision thing I am afraid.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Big Phil

You don't have to attend NERG 2015 to be in with a chance to win the pinball machine.

You can purchase your tickets online via the charity website.

http://www.brightred.org.uk/?events=nor ... aming-2015

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Awesome just bagged me 5 Tickets.

I assume they are sent to my PayPal email address?

zapiy

Anyone attending NERG this year?

Big Phil

NERG T-Shirts are now available with a donation going to the Bright Red charity: -

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/sell-t-shirts?PFC%5BA9KInNI9OVlcAxv0eZawjtkazxUyh9%5D

TrekMD

That looks cool.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Big Phil

We're only 4 sleeps away! Hope some of you can make it :-)

zapiy

Good luck with it Phil.. sure its going to be epic. :113:

Vadergb

Just picked up my train tickets, first time to Nerg and can't wait.  :113:

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "Vadergb"Just picked up my train tickets, first time to Nerg and can't wait.  :)

zapiy

Nice one fella look forward to your thoughts.

Vadergb

Great little event, not too big, lots of Arcade Cabs, Pinball machines and decent variety of home consoles and Computers. I will put some pics up later.