Review of the Week - Magic Pockets - Amiga

Started by zapiy, September 01, 2014, 22:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

[align=center:39z4dhi9]Magic Pockets - Amiga

Reviewed by Doug Titchmarsh

This is a new feature here at RVG, we want to know if you have played this game, you thoughts, would you recommend it?

Review]http://youtu.be/bVuaV2NB5ao[/url]

REVIEW FOUND HERE[/align:39z4dhi9]

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Good review, pretty spot on really, its not brilliant but defo worth a play and its always remembered for its music, i remember showing it off to my mate and leaving it on the title screen!
It was used on saturday morning tv as a phone in game too i recall.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

zapiy

Yeah the music is pretty much one of those amazing moments in gaming for me. When i first put this on i though someone lobbed the stereo on lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Lorfarius

Was this the game used for the Saturday morning phone in sessions on BBC1?

zapiy

EchoPark

As others have said, its the music that I mind most about the game. Though while I don't remember the gameplay, I do remember playing it quite a bit and enjoying it.
Gamer/Geocaching/Hockey!