Pac-Text

Started by Carlos, August 19, 2014, 07:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlos

The Pacman Adventure game.

http://www.pac-txt.com/

I would start by doing -debug first though.

who is up for a walkthrough?

TrekMD

LOL  Now, this could be interesting.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

I just tried it and it's pretty cool. Nice find!

onthinice

I got 10 points but am stuck between two walls.  :106:

Carlos

Quote from: "onthinice"I got 10 points but am stuck between two walls.  :106:

type debug, you will see a map!

onthinice

Hey, thanks!!! I read your original post but being a MANLY MAN. Chose not to use a map.  :78:

I have not played since the old Commodore Vic 20 days. Zork on the C64 was fun to watch for a while but I enjoyed playing the Count on the Vic.

Carlos

Quote from: "onthinice"Hey, thanks!!! I read your original post but being a MANLY MAN. Chose not to use a map.  :19: so how do we eat the dots? sometimes it eats then other it don't.

I will get to a walkthrough of this when I get time.

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "Retrotext"
Quote from: "onthinice"Hey, thanks!!! I read your original post but being a MANLY MAN. Chose not to use a map.  :19: so how do we eat the dots? sometimes it eats then other it don't.

I will get to a walkthrough of this when I get time.

I tried it for a bit and if you type forward or back he just moves but doesn't eat the dot. To get him to eat the dot you have to actually type eat  ;)

onthinice

It is a cool idea. Thanks all!

TrekMD

I just tried this.  I had not had a chance.  It's hilarious trying to play Pac-Man this way!  Love it when I tell it to eat a dot and there isn't one right in front of Pac-Man.  The message you get is funny.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Carlos

It reminds me why adventure games were rubbish lol. well I just never had the patience to play one.