Centron 3D New Amiga Homebrew Out Now!!

Started by zapiy, August 27, 2014, 00:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

[align=center:3ixpsc1o]

* * * Centron 3D for Amiga is now available for purchase. * * *

$12.00 AUD. PAL Ver.
Click HERE to order your Centron 3D today.
You will receive 2x Floppy Disks in the post once payment has been processed.
Thank you very much for purchasing Centron3D for Amiga.

[font=arial,helvetica,geneva,swiss,sunsans-regular:3ixpsc1o]If you need to ask any questions, please contact @RPC_GAMES

[/font:3ixpsc1o][font=arial,helvetica,geneva,swiss,sunsans-regular:3ixpsc1o]Beta tested:[/font:3ixpsc1o][font=arial,helvetica,geneva,swiss,sunsans-regular:3ixpsc1o]
 Tested all stages on the Amiga 500 v1.3, 600HD & 1200HD and all is working.
 No bugs have shown up. Hahaha, Steve kept running over the mines and destroying
 his Centron buggy. hahahaha. Good one Steve ! E for EFFORT ! :)

[/font:3ixpsc1o][font=arial,helvetica,geneva,swiss,sunsans-regular:3ixpsc1o]Centron3D compatibility and minimum requirements:[/font:3ixpsc1o][font=arial,helvetica,geneva,swiss,sunsans-regular:3ixpsc1o]
 Amiga 500 - 1MB Ram
 Amiga 600HD - 2MB Chip Ram. Harddisk installable.
 Amiga 1200HD - 2MB Chip Ram. Harddisk installable
[/font:3ixpsc1o][/align:3ixpsc1o]

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

This is finished?  That was fairly quick!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

That's great it's finally been released :113: will or is there "ADF" version of the game going to be released or is this on physical disk media release also?

bogstandard

Well, this should silence some of the naysayers!  This man completes projects!

Well done!

zapiy

Hopefully... will see what Pete says i guess when he pops on. :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

RPC_GAMES

Hi Guys :)

@theloon: hahaha Yes, It's finally finished and with the naysayers! Total Losers.  :113:

And for the next project? Hmmm. At our last meeting it was mentioned to do a Commodore 64 ver
of Centron 3D but we will see... I'm thinking a 16bit ver for Archie :)

Pete  :4:

zapiy

Perhaps a C64 game would better better received at the moment as it's a buzzing scene at the moment.

Greyfox

Quote from: "RPC_GAMES"Hi Guys :)

Ok Pete thanks for explaining that all  :113:

zapiy

RPC_GAMES

Hi Zapiy, sales of Centron 3D for Amiga has been pretty good. I really wasn't expecting to sell as many as we have so far but it's been pretty good. The first 20 games that was sold also received a free Aussie Koala key ring as well.
We've had positive feedback as well for Centron 3D for Amiga. So I'm very happy about that :)

Pete  :4:

TrekMD

That is good news!  Congratulations!  So, any plans to make the game for other consoles?  ;)  I now you're planning versions for the C64 and PC but how about consoles? 

RPC_GAMES

Hey TrekMD, which consoles would you like to see Centron3D on?

Please let me know so I can delv into the hardware specs of the consoles.

Thanks mate :4:

TrekMD

SMS?  Genesis/MD?  Any Atari consoles?

RPC_GAMES

Hiya TrekMD, would the SMS be the Sega Master System? and what is the MD? Would that be the Sega MegaDrive?

Pete

Greyfox

Yes Pete, you are correct, and just to mention the Atari consoles start with the Atari 2600, Atari 5200 and so on, you might also want to consider the Super Nintendo or Snes for short :)