Cover design Number 2
5 (29.4%)
Cover Design Number 3 (New Entry)
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: April 04, 2012, 09:33:43 AM

Minerals

Greyfox

Thanx lads for the feedback so far, this really helps :)

Greyfox

okay I was loving the voting taking place but I felt I didn't capture the essence of a sophisticated and well-loved past time, and again when back to the draw board on the book cover design and have added it to the main poll topic..so check it out..and again feedback is most welcomed :)

TL

Console Compulsive

Not to go against the grain or anything but I really like design number 3. Something about the neon style graphics and the green grid background reminds me of Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.

zapiy

Still No 2 bud.. the new one reads coin up.. remember you are trying to attract impulse purchases as much as people who know what its about.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Quote from: "zapiy"Still No 2 bud.. the new one reads coin up.. remember you are trying to attract impulse purchases as much as people who know what its about.

Yeah only coped the cover typo on design 3 lol...will be changing that shortly..as soon as I can break these chains I'm in.....yes the wife again.....:)

Greyfox

fixed all the bugs and added new elements to the cover designs on page one :).. enjoy

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

it's coming along very well, I have all the beatem'up and driving spreads done, and all the introductory pages for them, now, working on the shootem'up section. so it's gonna be cool..and I will be breaking up the book into sections with different content other than the game coverage, but it's a secret at the moment :)

TL

Greyfox

Quote from: "The Laird"That looks amazing!  ;D

zapiy

Greyfox

You will all be in for a real treat if your an arcade game lover :)

TL

Looks very nice!!!

I see that isn't one that I haven't re-written the text for though  :P