Atari ST Berzerk!

Started by walter_j64bit, June 24, 2014, 23:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walter_j64bit

After setting up the satandisk, I've dropped and dragged all my public domain games and share ware to my satandisk I'd seen this file "Berzerk" and what do know, it's the arcade port it's plays just like the  "800/5200/2600" versions its seem to have all voices but I'm sure. Has anyone played this games?   

[align=center:c2hwg7et]   [/align:c2hwg7et]

TL

I played it ages back and remember it being very good, will have to give it another bash!

TrekMD

Cool.  Berzerk is a nice game and if it is like the other Atari ports, this should be a good one as well.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

I was playing this the other day and was trying to record a video as SainT lets you record gameplay, but everytime I tried to the game slowed down so much it was just pointless. Shame because there are no vids of it on You Tube at the moment and it's a good conversion with some great speech!

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"I was playing this the other day and was trying to record a video as SainT lets you record gameplay, but everytime I tried to the game slowed down so much it was just pointless. Shame because there are no vids of it on You Tube at the moment and it's a good conversion with some great speech!

Given what you are saying, maybe its the difficulty in making the videos that are causing this.  Any chance of just using a camera to make a video?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

The latest versions of STeem Steven Segal release of v.3.6 has video recording functions now, I use it for my ST video recordings. Or try and get a copy of Snagit or hypercam to record them natively.