Ninjajar! - New Sinclair ZX Spectrum Homebrew

Started by TL, May 22, 2014, 16:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:2lfvp3i5]

[size=140]After several months beating the crap out of several evil overlord in Chochester (province of Badajoz), it was DECIDED Ninjajar the right time for some hollidays, so I headed back to his village to tell his girl with her and spend a couple of days in the Beaches of Pepinoni. But ... Damn! When I arrived to his village, her girl was nowhere to be found ... She had been kidnapped by a monkey! That was real nuissance for Ninjajar, who after quite a long time in drydock was expecting some ... uhm ... action, you know. That drove Ninjajar really mad, so I Decided to go anywhere to find his beloved.[/size]

[size=140]Help Ninjajar finding his girl in this video-arcade-adventure-platformer-whatever. You can jump, punch, jump and punch, break blocks, talk to people, talk to animals, buy things, get coins, solve puzzles, push levers ... There's lots to do if you want to see your girl again. Just write down the password before entering the game shows each level. If you die or you perform badly, you can try again using the latest password.[/size]

[size=140]Some advice for playing the game!

- Do not rush. Try to break blocks and get coins, They will come in handy later in the game!
- Explore everything. There's secret rooms all around the world.
- Remember everything the characters say. It May sound like nonsense, but ... who knows?

You can use Sinclair Interface II or Kempston joysticks or control the game using the keyboard:
A: Left D:  Right S: Action / Down N: Jump M: Punch H: Pause Y: Abort[/size]

[size=140]Powered by MT Engine MK2 by The Mojon Twins and splib2 by Alvin Albrecht. Dedicated to: Harold Ramis, Grandfather Angel and Luca Assh Anthi. Tested by: metr81, Davidian, Mojon Twins, Fasebonus Ignacio, Alejandro EMS, Arthur and David. And special thanks to Antonio Villena for their help during development and for their tutorials.

Available to download for free for use with real hardware or emulators. 128k of memory is required!

None of the celebrities who Appear in Ninjajar! Have seen a single penny![/size]

[size=240]DOWNLOAD HERE![/size]

Ninjajar preview[/align:2lfvp3i5]

zapiy

Oh wow that just looks awesome in every way.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Alberto 2K

That punch reminds me to Alex Kid! Looks fun to play!
Don't be surprised, my broken English is legendary!

Anonymous

This appears to be a good looking rip-off of Alex Kidd in Miracle World. Many, if not all, graphics seem to be from that source and the level design looks quite similar.
http://www.retrosega.com/game.php?id=16