Leisure Suit Larry - New Nintendo Entertainment System Homeb

Started by TL, May 16, 2014, 18:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Hmm, I guess something to keep an eye on.  Laird, what happened with the developers on FB?

They basically said they didn't need our help promoting the game and that we seemed to be nothing more than a copy and paste website (remind you of anyone?). I pointed out that we were probably the biggest site for homebrew on the net and then they called me a liar basically and insulted me (remind you of anyone?). Shame.

Anyway I wish them luck with this project as it's quite a cool one.

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Hmm, I guess something to keep an eye on.  Laird, what happened with the developers on FB?

They basically said they didn't need our help promoting the game and that we seemed to be nothing more than a copy and paste website (remind you of anyone?). I pointed out that we were probably the biggest site for homebrew on the net and then they called me a liar basically and insulted me (remind you of anyone?). Shame.

That does sound familiar.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

You both care to she'd some light here, sound familiar ? Who? What? Where? Remind us of who?

TrekMD

Quote from: "Greyfox"You both care to she'd some light here, sound familiar ? Who? What? Where? Remind us of who?

See PM

Greyfox

guest5213

I believe Kevin started programming for the NES and I'm pretty sure it is the only programming language/console he knows :)   There are no special reasons, other than he likes the NES.  Same reason I program for the NES.

TrekMD

Quote from: "NESHomebrew"I believe Kevin started programming for the NES and I'm pretty sure it is the only programming language/console he knows :) 

guest5213

I thought I'd bump this up. Larry is getting closer to a release (no pun intended). There will be an auction for some Limited Edition copies probably this week.  Requirement: you must be a member of Nintendoage to bid.  Here is the official Larry thread with all the updated info and a new trailer.  http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=22&threadid=130430

Lorfarius

Cool. Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy!

bogstandard

Quote from: "The Laird"

Anyway I wish them luck with this project as it's quite a cool one.

I wouldn't have heard about this project at all without RVG.  Maybe NESHomebrew should switch with whoever is running public relations on their facebook page.  Weeird!

TrekMD

Quote from: "NESHomebrew"I thought I'd bump this up. Larry is getting closer to a release (no pun intended). There will be an auction for some Limited Edition copies probably this week.  Requirement: you must be a member of Nintendoage to bid.  Here is the official Larry thread with all the updated info and a new trailer.  http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=22&threadid=130430

Thank you for the update!