New Intellivision Homebrew - Ms. Pac-Man

Started by TrekMD, May 09, 2014, 22:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:qjs28ye4][size=140]IntelligentVision has posted an image of what is going to be their next release for the Intellivision.  None other than the arcade classic Ms. Pac-Man!  No many details are available about this release yet but I suggest getting on the IntelligentVision newsletter to receive more details about the release:  IntelligentVision[/size][/align:qjs28ye4]

[align=center:qjs28ye4][/align:qjs28ye4]

[align=center:qjs28ye4][size=140]Below is a screen shot for Ms. Pac-Man that may or may not represent what the game will look like.  This was posted by Intellivision Revolution a while back.[/size][/align:qjs28ye4]

[align=center:qjs28ye4][/align:qjs28ye4]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

TrekMD

Absolutely!  I'll try to post more info or screen caps as more information becomes available.  This is one game I'm definitely getting.  :)

TrekMD

Here is a sneak peek video of the game in action!  It looks awesome!

[align=center:2v2slxd9]Ms. Pac-Man for Intellivision (Sneak Peek)[/align:2v2slxd9]

Shadowrunner

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

onthinice

Quote from: "zapiy"How did I miss this, looks fantastic.

:113:

TrekMD

Yes, I don't really know why the mazes are made that way on the Intellivision.  I guess they don't want to squash them?  Or maybe it has to do with recreating them to have maze walls that replicate the arcade more closely. 

TrekMD

Here is an update that David posted today about the game:  Yes...Ms Pac Man is coming soon! Start saving up! This version of the game is MORE than you might expect. The game has 4 mazes similar to the arcade plus 20 more mazes. The 20 mazes is broken up into 3 themes. You have the choice to play any of the 4 themes or let the mazes be randomly selected. More details to come soon.

onthinice

TrekMD

Sure is and it is good to see that the port expands on the original.

sloan

Sounds great, if all these INTV games weren't $70 a pop...

RPC_GAMES

TrekMD

TrekMD

If anyone is interested in just getting a ROM of the game to play through emulation, Carl is now offering the game binary as a customized file.  You can order your binary here:  http://www.carlmuellerjr.com/

WHAT YOU GET

** ONLY $20 -- DIGITAL COPY -- COMPLETE **

Binary in ROM and BIN+CFG format (compatible with most Intellivision emulators, the CC3, and the Intellicart),
PDF of instruction sheet,
PDF of overlay with original artwork,
PDF of box cover with original artwork.
Your name (or nickname, if desired) listed in in-game credits,
Individual serial number, based on the order of purchase.