Selling my nice collection, Nintendo, sega, PS1, Xbox, lots of clean boxed items

Started by morgon, July 14, 2017, 18:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morgon

Hi all, hope everyone is still enjoying retro gaming. Sadly for me but nice for you I am selling ALL my old gaming items from consoles to games. I have a fair bit but it's all very vey tidy and boxed stuff. It's killing me selling it but by bit to random people and would like for the majority of it to go to one person who will actually enjoy it not just treat it as a buy and sell on kind of sale.

I have included a link which shows one item. Please click on "sellers other items" to see what there is... I have a few double games I'll be keeping and playing on the retron 5 as I have always enjoyed mario kart and can't ever not be without a copy of that :)

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/sold-sold-super-nintendo-mario-all-stars-very-very-clean/1254195888?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Shadowrunner

Sorry to see you selling everything, you have some nice stuff there.

morgon

Thanks :) I have so many hobbies and likes I am running out of room and funds to maintain them all lol gotta keep wife relatively happy :/

zapiy

I know the feeling pal, I'll take a look and good luck in your sales.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC