New Atari 2600 SuperCharger Homebrew - KC Munchkin Monster

Started by TrekMD, February 28, 2014, 18:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:3q1t3s4e][size=140]Ever wanted to play KC Munchkin on your Atari 2600?  Ever wanted a new game for your SuperCharger?  Well, here is your change to meet both wants!  Atari Age user Mr SQL has decided to bring KC to the 2600 with the title KC Munchkin Monster Maze.  This is a Limited Edition Release![/size][/align:3q1t3s4e]

[align=center:3q1t3s4e][/align:3q1t3s4e]

[align=center:3q1t3s4e][size=140]This game was developed on retro hardware and could have really been released in 1982!  This release contains the KC Monster Maze game on tape in a case, with a conceptualized "what if" image on the jacket and printed color documentation.  Also included will be a commemorative retro flyer/magazine ad from Mr. SQL's 1980's Video Game Company, Saint John Gallery Software, which released its first game on tape in 1984! :)[/size][/align:3q1t3s4e]

[align=center:3q1t3s4e]KC Monster Maze[/align:3q1t3s4e]

[align=center:3q1t3s4e]Check out the original thread here: 
[size=140]KC Munchkin Monster Maze (Atari 2600)[/size][/align:3q1t3s4e]

[align=center:3q1t3s4e][size=80]Posted with permission from Mr. SQL.[/size][/align:3q1t3s4e]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

TrekMD

Yes it is!  I've always wondered why no one would make more homebrews for the SuperCharger and now we have one! 

onthinice

This is great!!! Yes to the first question. I wanted this as a kid but it was pulled from the shelves. Later we sold our O2 and got an Atari 2600. Always thought how cool it would be to play K.C. on a 2600.

Wishes do come true! Now I wish for a Zillion dollars!

Still waiting. :21:

TrekMD

Quote from: "onthinice"Wishes do come true! Now I wish for a Zillion dollars!

Still waiting. :21:

onthinice