Atari Gamer Magazine

Started by Greyfox, November 27, 2013, 10:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Completely amazed at how well the Atari Gamer Magazine is been received by folk, they really have proved me wrong!, with their love for the Atari 8-bit machine, again if you have not grabbed a copy, I'll morn for ya lol..:)

get it today! and prove to yourself how much an Atari Fan you are!!

Greyfox

[align=center:3nbhtlkp][/align:3nbhtlkp]

I mentioned in a previous Post that, I had a nice surprise for all those who supported Atari Gamer Magazine, well, I suggest you check your inbox for your gift , my way of appreciation to you all for your great response and support so far. Again Thank you All

and to show those who haven't took the plunge, here's what all the Atari Gamer Magazine supporters received as a little thank you .

So, if you haven't grabbed a copy? why not?

have a nice day everybody

Darren.

Greyfox

[align=center:23o09z5h][/align:23o09z5h]

[size=140]Atari ST Gamer Magazine™ Issue 1[/size]
has finally been completed now and I present a nice preview to you all of the magazine in all it's glory, this first collectors issue of two has some great interviews, facts, and some amazing and honest Atari ST game reviews for your enjoyment plus allot more, this magazine is again another Digital publication for use on your tablets, computer and other devices and has a nice and tidy page count of 65 pages of content for you to ponder over and Issue one will cost a mere £3.50 / €4.40 / $5.79 for all this Atari ST goodness, so I hope you will support it by picking up a copy so that we can get Issue two underway and finished for a February 2015 release with even more exclusive content, interviews and reviews so Thank you for taking the time to have a look :)

TL

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Ahh thanks fellas, it's a pre-concept at the present, as I've to do some investigative work on this, if its to be released, there is one big thing I want going into this and I'm hoping to get the folks involved down on print for it..and will be doing for the first time in something like this is game reviews on my top 20 best ST games from my past :106:

TrekMD

If you need some help reviewing the text, let me know.  I can make myself available.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Minerals

looks great, love the artwork  :111:

Cryptic33

Ok here is mine on a T-shirt. My daughter did all the work, bless her cotton socks, and also did a slight modification to the image. Hope you don't mind Darren, I know it is all 8-bit but I couldn't resist the 8-bit morphing into 64 bit idea :) At least it is subtle.

For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TL

zapiy

Love it fella..

Nice one for sharing.

Greyfox

Quote from: "Cryptic33"Ok here is mine on a T-shirt. My daughter did all the work, bless her cotton socks, and also did a slight modification to the image. Hope you don't mind Darren, I know it is all 8-bit but I couldn't resist the 8-bit morphing into 64 bit idea :)