Atari Gamer Magazine

Started by Greyfox, November 27, 2013, 10:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyfox

here's the new advert for it :(

Anonymous

Wow! That's very nice work! Want to read it!  :77:

Greyfox

Thanks fella, I'm hoping to have out in the wild before Xmas, but I'm doing some much great content and adding to it, its simply getting bigger and bigger, and with it been created by a one man army (me) :)

Cheers.

Greyfox

Finally :), so expect to see it about soon and thanks to everyone who commented and supported me on this great journey.

cheers

Greyfox™
(Darren Doyle)

TrekMD

Great news!  Thanks for the update!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Cryptic33

I am really looking forward to the finished item. Thanks is too small a word for your efforts Greyfox and your fellow contributors :113:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

zapiy

Darren, great news and lets get the site done asap...

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"Darren, great news and lets get the site done asap...

Be nice if we could get 9 Lives out finally too . . . . . . .

Greyfox

[align=center:3l0uvlnt]:113: [size=200]FINALLY NOW RELEASED FOR ALL YOU ATARI LOVING FANS
Digital Download Here for a mere £2.99
[/size] :113:
[/align:3l0uvlnt]

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Updated the cover Image, now that the Magazine is out, so please show some Atari Love and pick up a copy..you won't regret it. :36:

Atari Gamer Magazine

Cryptic33

For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Greyfox

Quote from: "Cryptic33"Paid :)

Cryptic33

Quote from: "Greyfox"
Quote from: "Cryptic33"Paid :)
I've just downloaded it and quickly browsed through and it is an impressive piece of work. I look forward to reading the whole thing. Some nice contributions in there.

This is a classic magazine with something for everyone, I thoroughly recommend Atari Gamers Magazine - Collectors Edition

Greyfox

Ahh you'll be kept :113:

Thanks for the nice feedback on it. It's doing okay so far.