*NEW* Atari Jaguar Game - Blackout!

Started by TL, March 11, 2012, 16:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag_Slave

LOL yeah it was a free download, so I guess he needed to make sure it was legit! LOLZ

TrekMD

Quote from: "Jag_Slave"LOL yeah it was a free download, so I guess he needed to make sure it was legit! LOLZ

He must be one of those folks who has to look the gift horse in the mouth!   ;)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Its all my fault anyway, we all know I am an evil super villian who despite having nothing to do with the Jaguar "community" (I use that word loosely) in over a year I some how used telepathy to make Stormworks see certain people for who they really are. My god I am a genius, I must find a way to use these powers for good ****MILA KUNIS SLEEP WITH ME*****

TrekMD

Jag_Slave

LOLz, Im pretty sure Laird doesnt dress like He-Man... He just willed the other guys on AA to dress that way though  :o

TL

Quote from: "Jag_Slave"LOLz, Im pretty sure Laird doesnt dress like He-Man... He just willed the other guys on AA to dress that way though  ???

TrekMD

Quote from: "Jag_Slave"LOLz, Im pretty sure Laird doesnt dress like He-Man... He just willed the other guys on AA to dress that way though  :-X

TL

onthinice

Good screen picture. Nice tv! Camera guy must have had a few too many?

dcultrapro

crappy? gee thanks!! its my mobile phone and it was a bit difficult keeping it perfectly steady lol! Won't bloody bother next time!!   :'(
Ultrapro on xbox live

onthinice