Fix-It Felix Jr.

Started by TrekMD, July 18, 2012, 01:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

I'm sure most of you have seen the Wreck It Ralph preview.  Disney actually has posted the theme video game, Fix-It Felix Jr on their web site to play.  Have fun!

http://disney.go.com/games/#/games/play3/&content=2006061

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Cheers fella..

Looks fun lol..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

The arcade game version that was shown at Revival last month:

TrekMD

Very cool!  So, is this the exact same game as on the movie?

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Very cool!  So, is this the exact same game as on the movie?

Yep! Programmed by ex-Ocean software legend Jim Bagley and running on a slightly modified Tecmo World Cup arcade board!

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Very cool!  So, is this the exact same game as on the movie?

Yep! Programmed by ex-Ocean software legend Jim Bagley and running on a slightly modified Tecmo World Cup arcade board!

Nice, nice.  This one went from cartoon to reality.  The opposite of most games.  ;)

zapiy

Dunno how i missed this.. That Arcade looks awesome.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

sloan

Quote from: "The Laird"The arcade game version that was shown at Revival last month:

So...if an arcade version exists, and if someone were to leak the ROM to the interweb, and say a person had a program like MAME installed...

TL

Not going to happen sorry, I know the guy who coded it.

sloan

Man, you busted my bubble  :D

So, considering the flash version linked earlier in this thread no longer allows you to play this game, what are the possibilities that a port would be released on WiiU or PS3? Is Disney not willing to appease the fan base for this game in the slightest?

TL

Quote from: "sloan"Man, you busted my bubble  :D

So, considering the flash version linked earlier in this thread no longer allows you to play this game, what are the possibilities that a port would be released on WiiU or PS3? Is Disney not willing to appease the fan base for this game in the slightest?

Let's just say that arcade version isn't exactly legal in the first place . . . . .

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "sloan"Man, you busted my bubble  :D

Let's just say that arcade version isn't exactly legal in the first place . . . . .

I'm sure Disney attorneys would have a witch hunt if anyone tried to port this game illegally.